Stone Age Husband Raising Journal
Web Novel (CN)
Rating(4.4 / 5.0, 679 votes)
|5||68% (463 votes)|
|4||17% (118 votes)|
|3||8% (56 votes)|
|2||3% (21 votes)|
|1||3% (21 votes)|
Author(s)One entry per line
Artist(s)One entry per line
Status in COOStatus in Country of Origin. One entry per line
161 Chapters + 20 Extras (Completed)
Original PublisherOne entry per line
English PublisherOne entry per line
Release FrequencyEvery 0.9 Day(s)
Activity Stats [Graph]Weekly Rank: #620
Monthly Rank: #751
All Time Rank: #430
Reading List [Graph]
On 8585 Reading Lists
Monthly Rank: #336
All Time Rank: #408
DescriptionLinks are NOT allowed. Format your description nicely so people can easily read them. Please use proper spacing and paragraphs.
What should you do when the person you like is no longer loyal? Find another one!
This time, in order to avoid trouble, Xiong Ye chose the weakest man in the tribe as his new companion.
In any case, he can afford him!
With his strength, he’ll definitely be able to let his own man eat meat every day instead of grass.
Zhou Ji, the ‘weakest man’ who had just transmigrated over from the apocalypse and likes to indulge in eating ‘grass’: “…”
He’s not the same person anymore! He is clearly capable of killing the entire tribe by himself!
Associated NamesOne entry per line
Tiền sử dưỡng phu ký
RecommendationsA Guide to Raising Your Natural Enemy (7)
Banished to Another World (5)
Transmigrated into a Beast Tribe (4)
Back to the Age of Dinosaurs (3)
In the Future, My Whole Body is a Treasure (3)
Number One Lazy Merchant of the Beast World (3)
- 100 Most Popular BLs on Novel Updates
- Amazing BL Stories PART 2
- My fav completed BLs(some are smut)
- To Read 2
- Rebirth/Transmigration BL (END)
Go to Page...
Go to Page...
I thought zhou would be the bottom but in the end it was actually our innocent MC, it also says that zhou is even taller than him
reasons I liked it:
Reasons this might not be for you:
- loyal characters: top and bottom are both the loyal type. In this prehistoric setting where breeding is the norm, it’s awesome to read about a not harem coupling
- consistent: characters remain true to their original character designs, not sudden addition of plot elements, no real plot holes.
- foodie: I love food, I love stories about food (as long as they aren’t long winded op adventure plots), and I love the joy the characters take in the making, finding, and eating of food
- fluffy: that’s it really, the whole story is just plain fluffy slice of life for me
other than those, very cute story. Read it for the fluff... more>>
- no real drama: again, slice of life, so there isn’t really any hot bloodied, dog fighting, tear bringing moments
- no real character development: though I did love the characters, if you’re expecting any character development in any of them you are going to be disappointed. They are what they are.
- some added unnecessary elements: not really sure if needed or not, but there are repeated confrontations and encounters that stress how amazing, complicated, or detestable certain devices are (I.e. The food is hard to cook right in stone pot)
- Good cast of characters that are very well-defined and interesting, they also go through a series of trials and become better people, so yeah, growth!
- OP is lazy and cold-hearted at the beginning of the story, but as he interacts with more and more people of the tribe, he beings to see the good in this world. He has PTSD and is used to surviving, no living, so it's really interesting just seeing how everyone slowly melts his heart.
- This counts as a spoiler but... the roles of gong and shou were just a pleasant surprise, I thought I was fantasizing but no, it really happened, so happy....
Just read it.
- Around chapters 40-50 you begin to feel bored because everything was monotonous. Fear not, it gets better. Just push through it.
- Um, the part where MC ends up as a God, yeah, kinda didn't like it lol But alright, I can get past that.
- Don't really have any great complains haha it's a good story to past the time, the best selling point: the novelty of it!
You dislike reading a lot about food/cooking techniques
You don't want to read about s*avery
You want the story to revolve solely around the main couple's relationship
You prefer novels where the couple constantly and directly affirm their love... more>>