Reading ListYou must be logged in to use this feature. Register an account to get started.
The Reading List is an easy way to keep track of the novels that you’re reading. The Reading List is disabled by default so you must enable it by clicking on “Global Settings” (located in the top right hand corner) and checking “Enable Reading List”. This tutorial will be picture heavy.
- Enable Reading List - This enables the reading list feature.
- Highlight 'My Status' Release - This highlights your current status in the novel you\'re reading.
- Highlight 'New' Releases - This will highlight any chapters you haven\'t read.
- Highlight 'Read' Releases - This will highlight all chapters you\'ve read.
- Enable Quick Add to Reading List - Quick way to add novels to reading list.
- Enable Public List - Makes your reading list public.
- Display Favorites List - You can pick and choose which reading list you want to display on the main release page.
- Export Reading List - This exports your reading list to a xml file. This is for backup purposes only.