Rating(4.2 / 5.0, 67 votes)
|5||64% (43 votes)|
|4||10% (7 votes)|
|3||10% (7 votes)|
|2||7% (5 votes)|
|1||7% (5 votes)|
Author(s)One entry per line
Artist(s)One entry per line
Status in COOStatus in Country of Origin. One entry per line
Original PublisherOne entry per line
English PublisherOne entry per line
Release FrequencyEvery 9.3 Day(s)
Activity Stats [Graph]Weekly Rank: #2157
Monthly Rank: #2000
All Time Rank: #4024
Reading List [Graph]
On 2376 Reading Lists
Monthly Rank: #7545
All Time Rank: #3327
DescriptionLinks are NOT allowed. Format your description nicely so people can easily read them. Please use proper spacing and paragraphs.
In pursuit of repaying her favor to the Empress, Xie Lin Lang traveled thousands of miles to the side of the decrowned Crown Prince in hopes of teaching and raising him to become a brilliant and intelligent emperor.
However, she didn’t expect that her first mission after arriving would be to prevent him from becoming evilized!
Seeing the Crown Prince about to poison the water source to kill the family of his enemies, Xie Lin Lang cried, “Don’t do it, your highness! Revenge done precisely is the trend nowadays! How about I teach you a set of unbeatable martial arts instead?”
Seeing the Crown Prince with his army ready for a coup d’etat any second, Xie Lin Lang cried, “Don’t do it, your highness! I have the money and the food. How about we go the peaceful political route?”
Days after days of trepidation, she didn’t think that the Crown Prince became evilized anyway! Not to mention stealing her bride, he even trapped her into a corner.
Associated NamesOne entry per line
RecommendationsOur Binding Love: My Gentle Tyrant (2)
Rebirth of the Tyrant’s Pet: Regent Prince is too Fierce (2)
Give a Kiss to Paranoid Men (1)
Quick Transmigration System: Male God, Come Here (1)
- One of the healthiest relationships I have seen in this kind of novel. Both the MC and ML see each other as equals and, even if they want to protect the other, they both know to give each other agency, trust, and freedom.
- The MC does not suddenly turn into a damsel in distress once the ML comes around; neither does she become a straight up sap.
- The story ties up a lot of loose ends by the finish.
- No harem
- Things move fast. Even if the whole thing is over 500 chapters
- The plot is complex, but also straightforward. The author impresses us, not with a dog blood court intrigue, but with the creativeness and thought process of the characters.
- Characters are not there to “be there” they continually pop up and play a role. And not just a role in the MC/ML’s romance.
- While the MC does have plot armor, it is not to an unbelievable extent since a lot of it is shadowed by her flexible and creative strategies or reasoned out by the author
Although she has a lot of admirers, she isn’t wishy-washy and confronts them when she knows about their feelings.
ML does not suspect she’s a girl until around halfway through and then has time to think about if he would love her the same regardless of gender.
e.g.: the fact that the MC’s products sold so well in the capital is surprising given the lack of marketing. But later, they reveal that The prime minister’s daughter was helping out the whole time.
for instance, how she somehow murders the empress’ brother, is taken by the empress, kidnapped by the Voodoo doctor, develops Kuva (I hope this spelling is right. I sacrificed legibility in order to read the MTL) becomes the State Preceptor’s apprentice, introduces the civil exam, becomes the number one scholar, hunts down the voodoo village people, kills another village after hiding out there, and gets the 9 nails in her all within 1 — maximum 2 — years.
For example, the ML’s relative who had been r*ped and sold underground for a year would not be able to come back to normal society much less hold a man’s hand as quickly as they did. Especially with their ingrained thoughts about “purity” and “virginity”
for example, the author assumed that the s*aves would be United on a front and help each other even if it meant dying, but if that were the case, then they wouldn’t have watched their comrades die for all of those years. Also, history has shown that desperate people will turn on their comrades to protect themselves.