Rating(4.3 / 5.0, 533 votes)
|5||55% (291 votes)|
|4||25% (133 votes)|
|3||16% (83 votes)|
|2||3% (15 votes)|
|1||2% (11 votes)|
Author(s)One entry per line
Artist(s)One entry per line
Status in COOStatus in Country of Origin. One entry per line
2nd book of a Trilogy
Original PublisherOne entry per line
English PublisherOne entry per line
Release FrequencyEvery 72.3 Day(s)
Activity Stats [Graph]Weekly Rank: #2000
Monthly Rank: #1247
All Time Rank: #1128
Reading List [Graph]
On 7413 Reading Lists
Monthly Rank: #8220
All Time Rank: #582
DescriptionLinks are NOT allowed. Format your description nicely so people can easily read them. Please use proper spacing and paragraphs.
By some freak coincidence, Song Ci mistakenly consumed the blood of the Demon King, causing himself to become a demon too. A weak scholar…… forced to suffer in silence.
What was even more tragic was that no matter where he went, demons would attack him from all directions braying for his blood, or they would squeeze his neck while interrogating him about his relationship with the Demon King.
As such, Song Ci became an anti-fan of the Demon King. Regardless of who praised the Demon King, he would be the first to stand out and refute them.
Song Ci fled for his life as he searched for the gate leading to the Demon Realm. Along the way, he clung on to the thigh of an influential man, and went to great pains to persuade him to slay the Demon King together with him and restore peace to the human world.
Song Ci, “Sooner or later, I will skin the Demon King, rip the tendons off him, and drink his blood!”
Rong Bai (smiling), “I admire the way you think.”
Who knew that, after entering the demon realm —
Tens of thousands of monsters bowed their heads and kowtowed to this thigh beside him and shouted “Long live the Demon King!”
Song Ci was stunned.
Rong Bai (smiling), “What did you say you were going to do when you came to the Demon Realm?”
Song Ci, “It, it’s all a misunderstanding……”
Associated NamesOne entry per line
Related SeriesThe Demon Lord Is Fleeing For His Life Again Today (Sequel)Your Ninth Royal Highness, Please Change Your Clothes (Prequel)
RecommendationsHeaven Official’s Blessing (8)
The Legendary Master’s Wife (4)
The Founder of Diabolism (3)
The Reader and Protagonist Definitely Have to Be in True Love (2)
Peerless Immortal Surrounded by Demonic Disciples (2)
Every Day the Protagonist Wants to Capture Me (2)
- The supreme list of BLs I have read
- Every BL novel I ever read - II
- Amazing BL stories
- i've got my eye on you
- i've already read it
It's a huge shame but I wish that I had not read it to save my time.
- It was hard to visualize the setting due to the general lack of description (it made me really confused and I had a lot of trouble visualizing the fight scenes)
- The plot twist half-way through was simply unnecessary and ruined everything that had led up to that moment
- After around chapter 85 the story took a turn for the worse. It rushed the more interesting and important arcs and the story as a whole. It seemed like the author simply wanted to finish it as soon as possible which destroyed the potential the story really had.
- The romance was also, in a way, rushed. There weren't enough scenes or intimate moments between the MC and ML so I wasn't exactly sold when they actually got together.
MC is very cute, a bit s*upid, but I like s*upid MCs.
It's a very slow romance which I also like.