Rating(4.2 / 5.0, 149 votes)
|5||59% (88 votes)|
|4||17% (26 votes)|
|3||13% (20 votes)|
|2||6% (9 votes)|
|1||4% (6 votes)|
Author(s)One entry per line
Artist(s)One entry per line
Status in COOStatus in Country of Origin. One entry per line
Original PublisherOne entry per line
English PublisherOne entry per line
Release FrequencyEvery 6.6 Day(s)
Activity Stats [Graph]Weekly Rank: #272
Monthly Rank: #902
All Time Rank: #1232
Reading List [Graph]
On 3829 Reading Lists
Monthly Rank: #1622
All Time Rank: #1802
DescriptionLinks are NOT allowed. Format your description nicely so people can easily read them. Please use proper spacing and paragraphs.
The genius pharmacist transmigrated into a pitiful farm girl’s body. Ignored by her own father, abused by her stepmother, and bullied by her stepbrothers. Her “twin” brother was given to distant relative and she went as the “extra” to live under someone else’s roof.
Luckily, she possessed incredible apothecary skills. Collecting herbs, plowing herb fields, formulating medicines and treating the ills, she refused to live an ordinary life as she slowly uncovered the truth of her real identify.
Inadvertently, she saved a dashing man who was in reality a big, bad wolf hiding under the skin of an innocent little puppy. He pulled out all his tricks: I have no other means to return your favor of saving my life. How about I repay you by marrying you?
Associated NamesOne entry per line
RecommendationsGodly Farmer Doctor: Arrogant Husband, Can’t Afford to Offend! (3)
Fields of Gold (3)
Transmigration with QQ Farm (2)
Assassin Farmer (2)
Picking Up a General to Plow the Fields (2)
Pampered Consort of the Fragrant Orchard (2)
- Magical Space
- Transmigration/reincarnation (modern, ancient etc)
- BG NOVELS (Unrated)
- farmer's romance
Overall, this story is average and readable with nothing to make you put it down in disgust nor be unable to put it down. EDIT: So I dropped this, and I don't really remember why (in fact I remember almost nothing about it) but I'm betting it had something to do with the FL's true identity and the fact that I just couldn't be bothered to read through (probably) 50 chapters of misunderstandings :/
- we all know the identity of the FL but watching it come to light will be painful as there are (I foresee) bound to be many many missed chances/timings
* Kind of unrelated but how does the family manage to come out of their rooms only after she's finished cooking? Like you'd think it'd be particularly obvious with no ventilation and the sounds of fire and oil crackling for the whole village to hear but no, they wait till she's finished for the stepmother to smack her silly for "wasting ingredients" while feasting on her food, and the MC doesn't do anything about it except take extras to share with her brother. And it'd be perfectly acceptable for her to be unkind to them because the entire community knows how badly the family treats her and are more than likely to be on her side so... what's stopping you? Overall it's just... plain.
- MC cooks and lets her rotten family leech off her
Shen Yi Di Nu, that the only difference is:
I find the series good, but since I only said until chapter 20. How would some say, this is not my cup of tea? ✨. In short, everyone has... more>>
- MC with twin (Yey! 😆🤩)
- ML reincarnates just like her. 🌿
- MC has such a bad temper at times.
- This is "Xianxia" ✍️
-Mean and disgustingly stingy step mother
-the MC have a dimension storage
-the MC have amazing surgery skills and very knowledgeable with herbs
-ML loves MC since their last live
-ML knows about the MC but the MC doesn't (So far)