Web Novel (CN)
Rating(4.4 / 5.0, 61 votes)
|5||67% (41 votes)|
|4||16% (10 votes)|
|3||10% (6 votes)|
|2||0% (0 votes)|
|1||7% (4 votes)|
Author(s)One entry per line
Artist(s)One entry per line
Status in COOStatus in Country of Origin. One entry per line
127 Chapters (Completed)
Original PublisherOne entry per line
English PublisherOne entry per line
Release FrequencyEvery 2.2 Day(s)
Activity Stats [Graph]Weekly Rank: #1568
Monthly Rank: #1114
All Time Rank: #5371
Reading List [Graph]
On 2056 Reading Lists
Monthly Rank: #2404
All Time Rank: #3736
DescriptionLinks are NOT allowed. Format your description nicely so people can easily read them. Please use proper spacing and paragraphs.
Huo Ran, infamous for his quick temper throughout the school, his skills at basketball got him appointed captain of the school team in his first year.
Kou Chen, the transfer student that liked to boast. There were all sorts of rumours about him: that he had a good family background. That the reason he’d transferred from far away was because he’d hit a teacher. That he was exceptionally good at fighting.
These two, who had clashed during a basketball match in the previous semester and were left with unfavorable impressions of each other, have now been allocated into the same class.
Would sparks fly?
…Probably, but perhaps not in the way you’d expect.
Associated NamesOne entry per line
Related SeriesSAYE (Shared Universe)Unbridled (Shared Universe)Antidote (Shared Universe)
RecommendationsFake Slackers (2)
Strong Offense and Defense (1)
Lemon Lightning (1)
- BL novel recommendations that i got from wattpad
- Chicken Soup for the Soul ~ (BL)
- Finish reading
- novels with on-going tl
- audio drama
Go to Page...
Go to Page...
that's what makes it so fun to translateit's very realistic coming from the fact that they're teenage boys, well, teenagers in general.... more>>
things I disliked
- the relationship between the two is equal and fair.
- drama was just right, not too much and not too little either.
- in this novel the MC and ML are more relatable and more like high school kids rather than acting OP. The ML is very ordinary grades wise even a poor student unlike other novels where ML is portrayed as a learning God and an all-rounder but he does have great strength and fighting skills while the MC is also just an average student only that he is the captain of the basketball team.
- the friendship among the guys is so lovely in that in other similar novels you'd see that all the protags friend's have immense worship for them and tend to put themselves in a lower position, whereas here all are just ordinary equal friends who are there for each other when needed. No one is above the other.
it was actually a fun read and I loved their relationship. While not the most satisfied with the ending it was a great book overall.
- some plot holes like what actually happened to MC in childhood to lose a brother
- the novel does have extreme fluff moments where you'd cry 'awwwwwww' as well as intense hard throb moments. The romance IMO was pretty plain and straightforward. While kisses were shown an snu snu moment was just concluded in a paragraph or two with boring wordings, even that only appeared in 2 chapters probably.
- this is probably the major point being that we are not shown the chapter where they come out to their families and have a confrontation. Even didnt happen with the ML's sisters bf where he had suspected but then felt he was wrong.
- ML's life is pretty blank for the most part esp his old school life and personal hobbies etc. Comes off as 2D character only. I dont even know what his dad actually even does.
- another thing is that since both protags are exceptional in sports and average/very poor in their studies, why should they not apply to be sports students?especially ML considering how mad he is academically but can clearly ace sports wise.
- throughout we are not even told what direction the kids want to take for further studies. Like what do they plan on becoming? They never discussed this nor do we have any chapter showing us what jobs they chose and their success in it or maybe campus life kinda thing. For me I though that ML will end up in either a military school or police academy with how good he was at fighting and observing people. Not to mention the multiple dealings with the police in the novel.
- some characters were brought up yet quickl forgotten with no explanation at all. They just vanished! Annoying.