Rating(4.4 / 5.0, 352 votes)
|5||63% (222 votes)|
|4||23% (80 votes)|
|3||9% (31 votes)|
|2||4% (13 votes)|
|1||2% (6 votes)|
Author(s)One entry per line
Artist(s)One entry per line
Status in COOStatus in Country of Origin. One entry per line
Original PublisherOne entry per line
English PublisherOne entry per line
Release FrequencyEvery 62.7 Day(s)
Activity Stats [Graph]Weekly Rank: #815
Monthly Rank: #2176
All Time Rank: #983
Reading List [Graph]
On 6153 Reading Lists
Monthly Rank: #1063
All Time Rank: #865
DescriptionLinks are NOT allowed. Format your description nicely so people can easily read them. Please use proper spacing and paragraphs.
Shen Mian, who had powerful wood and spatial abilities, was kicked out by his family for being an omega, became homeless and had zero deposits. The original owner was still a childcare teacher and was assigned to the most marginal planet and served as the dean of the childcare centre.
The childcare centre was small and broken. As the dean, Shen Mian has to live broadcast to generate income in addition to raising cubs.
So one day, on the largest interstellar live broadcasting platform, appeared a large scale meng selling scene, also known as Awei Crematorium, the audiences passed on word of mouth- in live room 1551, the dragons have gathered!
The cubs are a hundred pounds, they will breathe fire, can fight and will also sell meng, the centre’s dean Shen Mian is better than an alpha. The popularity of the live broadcast room was so great that the small centre became the best childcare centre in the interstellar.
Shen Mian diligently raised the cubs, but he did not want the imperial prince that was among the cubs he raised.
Shen Mian: I, the dean, raise dragons.
Crown Prince: Raise, raise nine, raising an adult, is it enough?
Shen Mian: See if a slap is enough.
Crown Prince: Enough, it’s enough, thank you, wife.
Associated NamesOne entry per line
RecommendationsCub Raising Association (10)
I’m Using the Interstellar Live Broadcast to Raise Cubs (9)
The Film Emperor’s Daily Live Cooking Broadcast (2)
Cute Beast Store No. 138 (2)
Number One Lazy Merchant of the Beast World (2)
A Guide to Raising Your Natural Enemy (2)
- Showbiz bl!
- Slice of life, modern, rebirth
- Live streamer/futuristic/survival
- BL (read many times)
- Thorough worldbuilding, lots of interesting and whimsical dragon types based on mysterious and interest real creatures
- Slice-of-life, fluffy, not much mindless cannon fodder, no drama for the sake of drama
- Lots of focus on the different personalities of the baby dragons and their growth and knowledge
- Big focus on child-rearing, but mostly just cute fluff, no conflicts of any kind with children and all of the kids are "good" kids who are careful and kind in their conduct
Translation is pretty good. Seems to be a new translator with mostly edited MTL in the beginning, so there were a few mistakes, but gets a lot better... more>>
- Very very very very slow. Almost no conflicts (except small hiccups between cubs), no hurdles, no character development of main couple
- No reason for MC to be reborn or transmigrated... the story mentions his special abilities in the beginning but they're basically forgotten for the majority of the novel; and the MC's background is never revealed or needed
- Slow burn. Romance is almost non-existent, you don't really feel the UST or spark between the main couple after the first few chapters, mostly relegated to background.
- Almost excessive detail without any purpose (facts and cultural knowledge between dragons and humans are "told" but never used in any plot with any purpose), like reading an encyclopedia of imaginary dragons
- Like other CNovels about livestreaming, 50% of the novel are netizens reactions, very predictable and can get repetitive
- Kids are too similar to each other, they all basically are optimistic and have good intentions. Even if sometimes clumsy, they don't really stand out individually and nobody clashes with each other. Everyone is a well-intentioned good child 24/7 all the time (very unrealistic).
- Although the children are around 6-8 years old, they can do things like capture criminals and optimize robotics... yeah kind of unbelievable
This is just a slow and comforting story that has a few laughs and is just a gentle read. I really liked it and even made my mum read it. So that will tell you about the level of spice 😅
At the end of the story. A cub from the kinder get to publish her dairy which consists of trivia things that happened to people around her.