Isekai Nonbiri Nouka
Web Novel (JP)
Rating(3.8 / 5.0, 415 votes)
|5||54% (224 votes)|
|4||15% (63 votes)|
|3||6% (24 votes)|
|2||8% (35 votes)|
|1||17% (69 votes)|
Author(s)One entry per line
Artist(s)One entry per line
Status in COOStatus in Country of Origin. One entry per line
782 WN chapters (Ongoing)
15 LN Volumes (Ongoing)
15 LN Volumes (Ongoing)
Original PublisherOne entry per line
English PublisherOne entry per line
Release FrequencyEvery 8.8 Day(s)
Activity Stats [Graph]Weekly Rank: #22
Monthly Rank: #249
All Time Rank: #55
Reading List [Graph]
On 11524 Reading Lists
Monthly Rank: #78
All Time Rank: #183
DescriptionLinks are NOT allowed. Format your description nicely so people can easily read them. Please use proper spacing and paragraphs.
After his struggle against disease for a decade, the main character dies. However, he revives and became younger in a different world.
The main support of the main character’s heart during his battle against the disease is a TV program about leisure farming.
In his second life in a different world, he’s going to try farming.
Common things like different world transition and domestic affairs?
This will have no big climax.
This is going to be frantic.
Associated NamesOne entry per line
Farming Life in Another World
RecommendationsBuy the Land And Cultivate in Different World (3)
Yuru Fuwa Noka No Moji Bake Skill (2)
Dropped into Another World… (2)
Taming the Dark Lord (1)
Solo Farming In The Tower (1)
The Cheat Plant Mage Hides to Live a Slow Life!! ～ I’ve Been Banished from the Court and Want to Raise a World Tree but my Territory is too Strong～ (1)
- Good Reads
- Shousetsuka ni Narou TOP 100 (mostly isekai)
- Other World-Easy Going
- second list
- Dj's List of Fantasy, Adventure, Isekai, Harem, an...
Go to Page...
Go to Page...
It's fun, entertaining, such a boredom taker, and an all-around very peaceful novel where you can sit back, relax and enjoy the fun. Oh yeah, the MC doesn't take bullsh*t in his land, he will attack whatever that wants to attack his area (at least in the manga)... more>>
later gets dogs (infernal wolves) and spiders to live with him, and a beautiful vampire and an angel/elf? (Loads more women)
A good novel between the Slice of Life ones. Acceptable translation, slowly expands the... more>>
- It's a Slice of life type novel
- MC doesn't know his opness, the rest of the world is aware
- He also has LIBIDO!... An it has a limit...
- Real harem like Sevens but without yanderes
- More or less defined characters. They're not only for the MC to do things, but their personalities aren't very original
- Has manga adaptation, here explains things that makes the manga more understanable
It's also a unique read because of its dialogue structure. Most of the time it's just a character having a monologue (?) with another character, but even without the author writing what the other character is saying, you can still imagine what the actual full conversation is. And in this part is where the... more>>
Novel with no plot or direction with a yes-man laborer protagonist. Too disgusting even for a slice-of-life genre.
- I've seen comments calling this novel 'heartwarming'. What a joke. All interactions are shallow, and most characters have no time to appear. Even his wives can only occasionally insert a word here and there.
- MC got his first wife in 3 sentences, or 2 paragraphs. Everything was skipped with only the result announced by the author, all other characters introduced in more or less the same way.
- MC's harem is more like a joke here. In 50 chapters he has 100+ girls in it. They were introduced in batches into the story, and the same way into his harem. It's so fcking heartwarming! Lol
- How do you know that they've already slept with MC if character interactions are shallow? Well, author can simply say it out of nowhere in the middle of some random chapter that all 20/40 girls from first/second batch have already slept with him.
- Later MC transformed into a s*ave-like yes-man. He is doing everything for everyone before they even have a chance to ask. After all is done, MC will be anxious and will keep asking questions wondering if they're dissatisfied with something and need anything more. And ungrateful bastards have the cheek to complain. Saying that he needs to think more and be more 'village-chief-like' otherwise they are feeling insecure! They will probably live on top of his head soon.