Rating(4.1 / 5.0, 650 votes)
|5||60% (389 votes)|
|4||16% (103 votes)|
|3||11% (71 votes)|
|2||4% (28 votes)|
|1||9% (59 votes)|
Author(s)One entry per line
Artist(s)One entry per line
Status in COOStatus in Country of Origin. One entry per line
Original PublisherOne entry per line
English PublisherOne entry per line
Release FrequencyEvery 165.7 Day(s)
Activity Stats [Graph]Weekly Rank: #5527
Monthly Rank: #4390
All Time Rank: #196
Reading List [Graph]
On 8630 Reading Lists
Monthly Rank: #5782
All Time Rank: #413
DescriptionLinks are NOT allowed. Format your description nicely so people can easily read them. Please use proper spacing and paragraphs.
He transmigrated and got a system but Lin Feng’s pressure is as big as a mountain.
System main quest: Lin Feng creates a school, establishing history’s number 1 sect, Lin Feng himself becoming the number 1 founder.
And so to become history’s number 1 founder Lin Feng started to work hard.
“Your name is Shi Tianhao? Natural born supreme king but it was stolen by your cousin. Now being raised in a little village your father placed you in? Come come come, come with master, we’ll let those people know that justice that is owed must be returned!”
“Your name is Xiao Yan? A genius in the past, now a loser. Your fiance even came over and humiliated you by breaking off the engagement? Come come come, come with master, we’ll let that brat know the meaning of don’t bully a youngster because he’s poor!”
“Your name is Zhu Yi? The bastard son of a marquis, suppressed by your father. Your mother was the previous saint but she was killed? Come come come, come with master, we’ll let your dad know the meaning of the world is big, fists are… no, reason is the biggest!”
Associated NamesOne entry per line
Shishang di yi zu shiye
The First Ancestor in History
Related SeriesHistory’s Strongest Senior Brother (Same Franchise)
RecommendationsHistory’s Strongest Senior Brother (15)
Library of Heaven’s Path (14)
My Disciple Died Yet Again (5)
The Strongest Sect of All Times (3)
The Experimental Log of the Crazy Lich (3)
Running Away From The Hero! (3)
- My babies
- Is this dedication or am I insane!?
- Im Not The Protagonist
- No Romance or Harem, We want Quality Stories
- Top Novels
- The beginning was quite good. The MC needed to recruit disciples and he has to lie to people that he is strong, along with the game system.
- The disciples are well developed and they each have different abilities.
- I like seeing the reactions of the MC and disciples
kicking ass to other people.
- I like that the sects act like real politicians and know when to stand down. This is what I like about this novel; it's like in real life. Characters in the novel think before they react. They won't just go to war because of some genius getting offended or lose in a fight.
- No arrogant and idiotic antagonists like other novels.
You definitely have to skim this novel. The battles scenes are really bad, along with the fillers. I'm still reading this novel because I want to see the other sects finally admit that the MC and his sect is number 1. <<less
- My biggest complaint is the way the novel is written or translated. When I read it, it doesn't flow well at all. Maybe its because the names of techniques are mentioned constantly-- it is horrible when their names are 4-5 words long and repeated several times in one chapter. I don't know why, but you will understand if you read this novel.
- Impossible to visualize the techniques of characters when they are fighting.... more>>
- Too many fillers so the author can pad his word count. Info dumps
here and there. Overexplanation of techniques when they are fighting or practicing techniques that are either irrelevant to the story or unnecessary.
- A little too much characters to remember.
- The game system becomes non-existent after he establishes his sect around the 200 chapter mark. All the explanation about the lottery and other mechanics of the system becomes useless to us. His game system just becomes a background for the MC. Its barely mentioned anymore. It comes
up every couple hundred chapters so the author can do a deus ex machina for abilities or items.
- MC is too overpowered; he never fails. It's too boring when there is nothing at stake.
Grammar: 6/10 The story is decent, it does get a bit dull as the chapters keeps stacking. The one thing that has bothered me about this novel more then anything else is the amount of grammar errors, it gets very hard to read and understand from time to time. Although the translator tries his best by himself... you can clearly see the amount of grammar mistakes as you read the story. It does slightly improve around ch 500.. but not by much.... more>>