Web Novel (KR)
Rating(4.3 / 5.0, 137 votes)
|5||72% (98 votes)|
|4||7% (9 votes)|
|3||9% (12 votes)|
|2||6% (8 votes)|
|1||7% (10 votes)|
Author(s)One entry per line
Artist(s)One entry per line
Status in COOStatus in Country of Origin. One entry per line
581 chapters (Ongoing)
Original PublisherOne entry per line
English PublisherOne entry per line
Release FrequencyEvery 1.4 Day(s)
Activity Stats [Graph]Weekly Rank: #38
Monthly Rank: #28
All Time Rank: #1175
Reading List [Graph]
On 2483 Reading Lists
Monthly Rank: #59
All Time Rank: #3170
DescriptionLinks are NOT allowed. Format your description nicely so people can easily read them. Please use proper spacing and paragraphs.
The tale of Oliver.
An orphan boy from a Mine, in 19th century Europe, filled with Magic.
Associated NamesOne entry per line
RecommendationsAcademy’s Undercover Professor (2)
Genius Wizard Takes Medicine (2)
Embers Ad Infinitum (1)
Lord of the Mysteries (1)
I Beg You All, Please Shut Up (1)
- Male Protagonists
- Fantasy/action - no romance, no harem
- Breathtaking novels
- Good stories WITHOUT romance.
- No Romance or Harem, We want Quality Stories
Go to Page...
Go to Page...
The only real criticism I have is the translation is a bit spotty. I've seen a few times where they got the names mixed up.
- No, this story has no romance. It has one girl that has a very short term crush on the protagonist. It goes nowhere and ends shortly. That's not an excuse for a 1-star review....
- I don't even know where to start with the 3-star review. He admits to skipping 28 chapters then talks about how he got lost trying to follow what's going on.
- Do not skip to chapter 28... This is horrible advice. I don't even recommend skipping chapter 1. It's a slow low-action start. That's the only reason that guy is complaining. The story shifts from low-action to high action around that point. Some people will like it, some won't.
no romance so far