Web Novel (CN)
Rating(4.4 / 5.0, 862 votes)
|5||71% (615 votes)|
|4||13% (113 votes)|
|3||8% (65 votes)|
|2||3% (26 votes)|
|1||5% (43 votes)|
Author(s)One entry per line
Artist(s)One entry per line
Status in COOStatus in Country of Origin. One entry per line
Complete (304 Chapters + 5 Extras)
Original PublisherOne entry per line
English PublisherOne entry per line
Release FrequencyEvery 35.6 Day(s)
Activity Stats [Graph]Weekly Rank: #4773
Monthly Rank: #154
All Time Rank: #529
Reading List [Graph]
On 11843 Reading Lists
Monthly Rank: #6456
All Time Rank: #157
DescriptionLinks are NOT allowed. Format your description nicely so people can easily read them. Please use proper spacing and paragraphs.
Xie Xi was someone with luck off the charts! The advantage was that any game could be easily cleared. The disadvantage was that all games were boring! Then one day, the words ‘Game loading’ appeared in front of his eyes and he began to clear real games!
The emperor of luck ran into a bottleneck in the first game.
Game Name: Love to the Left or Right
The vampire prince has invited you to a meal. Will you go?
Xie Xi: I won’t go.
Arrow through the heart. The vampire prince says you can’t leave him and takes your life.
After loading the file, Xie Xi changed the option: I will go.
The housekeeper has cut off your head because of love and hatred.
Xie Xi: ???
Associated NamesOne entry per line
Trò chơi đang load
Yóuxì jiāzài zhōng
Yóuxì jiāzài zhōng
RecommendationsThe Earth is Online (16)
The Trial Game of Life (12)
Escape the Infinite Chamber (4)
Misplacement Game (4)
Card Room (3)
Kaleidoscope of Death (3)
- It's okay
- Unlimited Flow/Infinite Flow Danmei
- Official English Translation Dreamlist
- list pt 3
- BL - Infinite Flow
|08/15/19||Rainbow Mushroom...||c309 (end)|
Go to Page...
Go to Page...
In other words, its unique compared to the current innocent shou falling in love with Male lead. everyone is lacking in morals, shameless to the point of making me feel shame in their stead. the interaction between in MC and the ML (s) is hilarious and not being harem is a plus.
- MC is not silly
- he is somewhat smart
- he absolutely dislikes the Male lead
We learn that the "central zone" where players congregate will release quasi-worlds for players to explore and clear. Once a world is cleared, it becomes a real, independent world. For example, Earth as we know it is one of these designed worlds as well.
People living in these worlds will occasionally become players who enter the central zone, and players can become designers who create quasi-worlds. Unlike other infinite flow stories, there's no mystery about the purpose of the instances or who made the game. However, one of the problems the central zone is facing is the declining number of designers; without designers, new worlds can't be born. I was looking forward to seeing how this problem unfolds.
What I disliked:
- MC's initial exceedingly bad impression of the ML. MC tends to smile and hide his thoughts, but ML has a skill that lets him see others' goodwill towards him. The difference between how MC acts and what MC actually thinks about ML brings some humor to the story.
According to ML, if anyone else had managed to enter the second game world he'd designed, they might have gotten a clearance task such as "become the crown prince" or "mediate the peace treaty between humans and merpeople" or something. Instead MC's task is to "collect the love of the six princes." To be fair to the MC, he also finds it extremely cringeworthy to have to cheat 6 different ways to clear the game. But it's still really embarrassing to watch MC try and win the love of the six princes, only to get caught out at the end. How is that supposed to be funny??
It's entirely possible to write a BL novel with an actual plot that isn't sidelined by a need for "funny" "romance" moments. You can balance these two aspects, I promise. This story really doesn't do it well.
You will probably enjoy this story if you like thriller / infinite flow BL stories and the standard "ML's soul fragments across each world are in love with the MC but they're actually all the same person" trope. You will have to put up with a lot of otome game-like mechanisms and MC suffering through two-timing a bunch of people. If that's your thing, awesome, but personally I found it really tiresome after a while.
- When MC and ML go to the open world, they get trapped in a lotus-eater machine where they experience a whole alternate lifetime together. What really disgusts me about the dream they have is that in the dream, MC is a poverty-ridden 18 year old student and ML is his nearing-30 teacher. ML persuades MC to move in to his house under the guise of paying him for housekeeping services. Then ML slowly grooms MC into accepting his love. Somehow this is supposed to be romantic. "But ML saved MC from poverty!" "ML provided so much care and housing for MC!" ML is a decade older than MC, is his teacher, and also MC's source of income. ML has to persuade MC into agreeing to associate with him, be friends with him, move in with him, etc. There's a clear element of manipulation and coercion, and a power imbalance right from the very beginning.
After reading so many BL novels, maybe I'd still be able to stomach it by pretending the age difference isn't there... but MC constantly refers to MC as being "childlike" or "young" or "like a child" and it's really sickening. He even resigns from his post as a teacher because he says he doesn't want anyone to say he's using his position to coerce his student, but he only does this after his and MC's relationship has already been established. The story itself is clearly aware that a teacher-student relationship is unhealthy and yet it persists in portraying their life together as romantic instead of "MC is literally a victim of being groomed by ML."
If you disagree with this, you should imagine being a 28 year old professional worker and meeting some kid who's barely out of high school. Would you seriously want to date that kid and be able to have an equal, reciprocal relationship with them?? Come on. This was what made me finally drop the story.
Overall it's a nice read. All being said, I love how the plot always moved with each world explored. Rather than the world being another game they have to clear, every world actually bring something new and strengthen the relationship between Jiang Xie and Xie Xi. For those who are worried that xie xi will always play the slag, there are several worlds that's not romance focused.
- The MC need to make multiple characters fall in love with him at the same time.
- The enemies that our MC must conquer in each world were the ML's soul. I kind of dislike world hopping story where the world's original MC were always painted as green tea bit*h and ended up with bad end. Here the biggest golden thigh the MC could hug was also his biggest enemy and headache. He only need to be worried on how to woo multiple people at the same time lol. So not only I don't have to read another white lotus MC + villain ml, there's more scene between MC & ML. Definitely a win win solution.
- The author is actually more creative in world system setting. Instead of the usual hopping into world where the MC need to beat the world protagonist/taking revenge, here we have world designing system. The trial that MC must take = fixing bug before the world materialized. After the task was completed, the world materialize as real world.
- MC's task was to create harem without getting killed. Literally. Considering no 2, the main male lead always wear green hat because of his soul fragments.