Dressed As A Male God’s First Love
Web Novel (CN)
Rating(3.0 / 5.0, 48 votes)
|5||31% (15 votes)|
|4||17% (8 votes)|
|3||10% (5 votes)|
|2||8% (4 votes)|
|1||33% (16 votes)|
Author(s)One entry per line
Artist(s)One entry per line
Status in COOStatus in Country of Origin. One entry per line
112 Chapters (Completed)
Original PublisherOne entry per line
English PublisherOne entry per line
Release FrequencyEvery 15.7 Day(s)
Activity Stats [Graph]Weekly Rank: #6947
Monthly Rank: #8031
All Time Rank: #5406
Reading List [Graph]
On 926 Reading Lists
Monthly Rank: #10664
All Time Rank: #6676
DescriptionLinks are NOT allowed. Format your description nicely so people can easily read them. Please use proper spacing and paragraphs.
Wen An’an, an otaku girl suffering from social phobia, woke up and found in horror that she had crossed! She became a little star who just made her debut! And is currently participating in a large star-making show!
But the most terrible thing is! What she traversed was actually a dog-blooded girl, the first love of an actor; a cannon fodder!
In the comics, she was a fake illegitimate girl who became a superstar instead of the heroine, and also robbed the heroine’s beautiful bracelets, doing all bad things, and finally exposed her true face, after all the betrayal, she was sold by the male lead to foreign s*ave traders, and eventually died.
Associated NamesOne entry per line
RecommendationsIf You Are a Dodder Flower (1)
- EXTREME FLUFF BG
- Villainess Novel Reads (BG)
- Adorable sweet deep love and devotion
- Chinese Novel
Go to Page...
Go to Page...
MC is so fu#king annoying and useless, she always cry for the most s*upid reasons like seeing the orig heroine for the first time but the orig heroine didn’t do anything at all just had a angry face. The book is so horrible you can easily guess what happens next and the story is so dumb to the point it doesn’t make sense. The original male and female lead are not really not bad people it’s just because of their misunderstanding that lead them doing bad things, the only reason why the orig heroine hated MC so much because she thought that MC was her evil sister who made her life miserable and stole everything from her, the orig male lead only mistake was liking the s*upid MC. The MC is a self bit*h and think herself as the victim but the truth is the real victim is orig heroine she had already suffered so much from her past lives and only wanted her revenge who did her wrong. Here’s the list why the real villainess is MC not original heroine:
1. MC didn’t give back the magical pink bracelet that belongs to orig heroine and lie that she can’t give it back to her because she can’t remove it but the truth is she knows how to remove it properly. The only reason why heroine was able to get back from the bracelet was to forcefully to take it from MC even though MC got hurt, I still don’t feel bad for MC because she was being unreasonably stubborn. You can tell that MC has no intention to return the bracelet when she felt wronged when orig heroine got it back.
2. Having no respect for other characters and acts as if they weren’t real human being.
3. Plays the victim card. MC always cry for nothing and making people believe the other character she didn’t like look bad, like what happened to orig male lead.
4. Cheating on the program music show, she knows why she got high votes because MC took advantage to orig heroine father by pretending as the real daughter. At the end she even didn’t want to continue the show but no she still wants to continue until the end and she still has the guts to tell proudly tell everyone that she quits after her last performance.
5. Taking advantage from female leads identify as the biological daughter from the sheng family. It so sad the the orig heroine real dad loved MC more than her, theres a part where I feel bad for orig heroine is when her father help MC instead of her and orig heroine left conflicted because her dad should even tell that she was the real daughter because she looks so much like her mother, even MC ask orig dad if orig heroine reminds him of someone but sadly he didn’t care for orig mother so he didn’t know, after hear all that MC felt relief that she wasn’t found out.
6. Kept on lying so she can have all the benefits that should be for orig heroine, MC likes to play pretend dumb and be obvious like from the part when MC said that she can’t remove the bracelet and also when she said she will tell orig heroine dad that she wasn’t his real daughter but only told him after near at the end of the chapter.
7. MC didn’t try at all tell the orig heroine the truth that she wasn’t the evil sister of the story, even orig heroine noticed MC was like a different person but no MC acts all pitiful. MC only thinks herself and not trying clearing all the misunderstandings to orig heroine, it may prevent orig heroine from doing bad things. It’s so sad that orig heroine had a mental illness due to trauma from the past life, she only wanted revenge but in the end she got a horrible faith again. I hope orig heroine will be reborn again for the third and finally get a happy end.
This novel is crap the author is so s*upid and tried so hard to make orig heroine the villainess to the point to make the broken pink bracelet to change orig heroine face into a evil person. The author writing skills are horrible trying to get sympathy for MC because she was a shut in type of person. In the end MC is green tea bit#h and orig heroine is a victim that has horrible mental illness.
HE with grand proposal from her nominal brother, Shen Zeng, the real ML