He gave his wife to his friend, Fatty character who has done no significant thing since the start nor his Cultivation has improve the slightest. Despite keep bringing trouble to MC and being dead weight. I have no idea why MC regards him so highly to give his beautiful wife to him. Not only that MC also gets with the slut who tried to use him. All these girls are spoiled b*tches. Literally.
Immortal Princess was a girl born with a golden spoon, she's super arrogant and prideful. She loves but hates the MC. It makes me mad because she only accepts till he's acknowledge by important figures and defeated her... This rich girl deserves to get slap.
He joins the very person who killed him in the end. First of all I love what the Author trying to do here. But he just failed miserably in trying to write out. A stone cold Villain whose had everything she wanted. You can't be on equal status with her. She's diabolical schemer and ties good or bad people like slaves. But in this 2nd life, the frustration of being 2nd by the MC, she starts showing "Normal Girl" qualities and her behavior starts getting soft. Like a girl giving her boyfriend a handmade scar. But all of this is seriously rush to the point of readers being "WTF?". The Author should had taken it as a slow stead pace and have the MC develop. The Necromancy ideas was wonderful and he was like Orochimaru. But the Author just poorly written it and trying to make it sound Badass. Like I've said before. To be honest my hatred for this Heroine villain goes deep. Because I can understand the MC since I've met people like this. So the fact that its a waste of good potential it makes me angry. I wish the Author would rewrite this and add new ideas in. It could had become a masterpiece
For example: Wu Ming is the enemy of this territory. Wu Ming saved MC because of his Master. He praised the MC for being outstanding and that his Mistress had gotten a good disciple. The MC takes him further into the Nest not taking into the account that he is the enemy of this territory! What does he do? He kills Wu Ming! It could had easily been avoided. You should had known this would happen. Yet he still acts arrogant about it... He could had been at a better relationships for both sides.
The MC makes AudioBooks to teach cultivation and sells off his advance knowledge. Its far too naive. And not wary and reckless with his knowledge. Might as well make a school! If your not taking control over the knowledge that starts wars and fights.. You pretty much fudged up history and not even thinking about it or feeling a shred of responsibility
If the MC took them as wives it would be cool but there's no good reason why he should give huge power ups to normal girls. Then they act too cocky as if its they are the most talented in the world. I understand if its the Mayor daughter since she's talented or the Princess. I really have a good impression of the Mayor. I hate how the Author suddenly brought the development of MC original body being from a 'famous family' but it has nothing to do with MC and the MC doesn't explain this to the rest so they think the 'MC' was tortured when he wasnt.
I wish he would learn more magic and call Knof his Teacher a lot more and do more experiments with her. I wish he was more OP and show off more of his knowledge. I really don't like Felicia or Elsa.. We need more moments with the Maids. Also he gives free things too much. I wish he'd try falsely getting angry at Crescent Moon... at least tease her. She's robbing him too much. What about the little girl with free school? Don't just give things for free dammit. I hope these free things are actually seeds and a investment for the future. I think things would be a lot better if he wasnt such a timid Otaku..
When he reunites with Magu that was a pretty emotional moment. I hope there will be more moments like this but going more in depth. But we still don't know where this story will take us. I feel the entire Sect and everything built up is being ignored now...I can only hope I'm wrong because its getting repetitive now.
I was really happy seeing Characters like the Tomboy or Chi Sister. I want to see him get with them and current Dragon King descendant and that arrogant girl from river school. She had talent but too arrogant! But MC putted her in her place and showed her how its like to be a women lol. Hopefully she became addicted to his touch. Though they can only qualify as Maids! I want his wife to be Mugu and Princess from the Coffin. Including Sect Master whose in a league of her own. Now these 3 qualify as Wives! Only they can reach the Apex! Honestly Nine Saint girl and Jewelry girl are annoying as heck and don't got a personality! I dislike how they are both at his side the most when there are better characters!
Like wtf? You say build a organization, but you don't really do crap but in the next few chapter its already build up? Sure he does something like recruit strong people but that's about it. There is no "Kingdom Building" nor does he show how its made. The Organizations are just there like Air.
he does not want to be heir! It ticks me off he does not want to take the throne of the family. And servants that treat him like crap! He seeks no status whatsoever. So they just accept you out of gust of air? How boring..
I hate the fact the MC forgives the count wife and Marvin for poisoning MC. But I can't blame the MC since all their attempts look like child like antics. And he remains untouched
1. He keeps saying that because of the Clinic and could die any day he wont be in a relationship. As well because of his long life span as a Cultivator and they're just normal people. (Which I completely agreed with MC at first, till he kept saying the same thing...)
2. He finally finds a girl Snake girl/Nurse whose also a cultivator who wants to sleep with him but then he says "No I am human and you are a snake."
I'm like BS! both of you have long life spans, so what? Out of excuses? He finally has someone to spend longevity with!
Then I knew this was going to happen, she suggested him to have a Polygamy. We've seen this many times in CNs where the 'weird' one in the group suggest that lol. However then he's like "No it's completely wrong."MC keeps rejecting her advances and denies their relationship, till the next day she 'magically' disappears and MC said 'Not having her by his side makes him uncomfortable.' I really wanted to strangle him at that point due to his indecisiveness. Then yup, her father tells MC that as long as he has power he can do anything he wants and have the whole world worshiping him. Yup, another Polygamy flag. He all the sudden in the next scene even makes a plan to strengthen his orphanage and heroine. Yup, they are going to the path of cultivation-flag which feels like a slap to the reader since he's been on and on about "I'm so lonely, they can only be normal people." (Having the friend in the orphanage, I thought he'd get with that girl as he's also looking for a girlfriend,)
3. There's another one where MC invited by a beautiful celebrity who obviously knows this party is owned by the person who ruined her beautiful face yet she still decides to come as a "debut" and when she meets the host of the party she suddenly becomes like a frightened cat. Like WTF. It's like setting up the MC and dragging him into this BS. She knows what type of circles these are, she got burned in the face after all and still decides to associate with them.. The biggest thing I've noticed about this story is that he's always at someone else's mercy and he always needs to ask for help. He always needs to try to compromise. (That is because he keeps provoking everyone and putting his nose where it doesn't belong! Even reveal some of his secrets blindly. (To Bai Sheng)
3. He keeps saying he's a intern student from his university which he clearly got kicked out of by the way and no longer is a student... You think a student has that skills? I get he's trying to be humble but that's just stupid.
5. If he doesn't get Bai Yan in his harem too it'll be even more hypocritical. (Big sister of snake girl) In fact she's the 2nd coolest character in this story but easily became ruined when you find out she's blindly worshiping her father when it's obvious he only sees her as a tools for his means!
This story definitely had potential with Ancestor Seeking but it got bigger then it actually was meant to be and put aside. MC says he loves his country but goes against military families like the Tangs, which it's quite hypocritical.
He reminds me of Beta MCs. I really wanted to like this story though, and when I saw my review of this novel on the slide banner, I was a bit touched but after reading the raws, I really started to detest more and more as I kept reading this novel!
*The reason I say 'controlling' is due to the fact he told his Nurse Snake that she needs to ask his permission to kill first. When you look back at the MC as a whole, everything needs to be in his grasp, (Especially women) he once again compromises because he can't choose but takes them all.
1. The Mother of Su is near death and MC doesn't know what to do and asks desperately Doctor for advice. The Doctor directs him to the Sage.
But f**k turns out MC actually knows about him and are best friends. Which makes no sense, if he knew about the miraculous doctor, why ask in the first place?
2. He met a girl in a Club and actually tells her some his secrets and easily divulge his identity of a Soldier! Like WTF? Who pours out their heart out to a person they just met and falls madly in love? I believe in love in first sight but this is ridiculous... How could a Soldier/Expert heart be swayed so easily?
3. The Ye Family father must be pretty terrible, even if a good father already got another Woman even when his wife hadn't fully died yet. He should know some sensibility even if the new Woman was caring.
4. The beginning was terrible but Su gave a sorta good impression, being cautious, emotionally tired, it made sense for her to hate the absence of his sister, but she took it too far into b*tch mode. All we got is that "He gave a stature of a soldier and she shut the door." Seriously? Can't you write it better? Maybe say "she's had a lot of pursuers and harassment's in these perilous times that she thought he was one of them as well." Give the Character logic for acting that way. It would make even more sense on why she was cold to him. This isn't the only time it's happened. It happens a lot in this story.
5. Yehzi is in fact a good girl and humble, but her drama background was too forced. She appears like a girl who hates her family and a victim when in reality her family was not bad. Though disgustingly stupid, they do love her. Yet here she is like "I would rather be poor." Though she had unmatched confidence in MC, she almost went crazy when he was sent to Prison when he's obviously in control. Just forced drama. What's worst MC even praises the family for "not being ordinary people." When he's clearly above them.
Thats why I hate CNs like these. Are they below or above you in status or not? The Author puts them in a high pedestal but at the same time to MC they're Ants. Which are they then? The writing is just not clear. Nope the MC actually super weak.
6. The Author even immediately gave MC the "Heavy-injury plot" to weakened him a bit but also an excuse to get overly powerful later on. (Though I actually don't hate that and love it, but it was really forced and should had been one of the first things mentioned.)
The MC still sees himself as Immortal Han and has that Immortal mindset. Like where does the confidence come from? He still sees ordinary people as Ants! Do you now understand my frustration when I read this?lol He almost lost everything if it weren't for the fact the guy had help from his father.
Yet she keeps believing this industry. She knew they were the MC enemies and still signed the contract. Sigh. What bothers me the most is that she talks big but doesn't have anything in her artillery to show for it. It just has to be MC saving her. Even after knowing this she's still with them till she mentally breaks down to MC! She thinks as long as she's earnest she will succeed but her bosses have no integrity. She can't do anything without MC! She thinks if she destroys the contract everything will be safe. But would they really let her off so easily?
The Li Jie obviously holds enmity towards MC. She sees this and still accepts the invitation and signs the contract because they promised a movie role.
The Hong family warns MC about Gu family methods, MC ignores the Problem but the next chapter the Gu family drugs Heroine and MC goes insane. Heroine even knew the Gu family is nothing good and still accepts a new invitation for another movie.
She founded out MC is part of the Martial Circle and she still acted oblivious when she heard the Hong family call him "Master". She or Zhou Fei didn't even say anything when MC murdered. The company didn't even defend her and she still ended up with them!
Lian who fell in love with MC was liked by Zhou Feng, it was a good idea however she becomes like a B*tch after awhile because she keeps rejecting him. There is a need to have a order of things. Then suddenly Zhan Li falls in love with him. WTF? That was really forced. The MC even saw the 'Insect' who tried to rape his sister as trivial. And if it Zhou Feng doesn't work out with Zhan li, she would probably end up with Long Ge who tried to save her. Which is stupid. Why does the Author feel the need to add more 'Love Interest' in the story? Even the Daughter has one! And Li Ann who was doing good at first somehow fell in love with MC.