the fact that that there is a time dilation event in the 'Absolute Choice' event somewhere in chapter 55 where the MC is asked to choose between DFC or making a GF. With the other 'Absolute Choice' events not having one (like the one where the MC has to choose between underwear and first kiss), this easily blows a plothole into the storyline and also introduced inconsistencies too.
Between the three types of 'Absolute Choice' events (unpredictable, malicious, daily), only the first one should have been given the time loop feature. Also it seems that as of chapter 58, there will be no more new characters that originates from anime titles, which only shows to me the author's penchant for inconsistency.
Li Muwan dies, some time after 300 chapters or so. Wang Lin's quest to revive her is basically the overarching plot of this novel.
Lanuvel, a.k.a. Fantasy God.
1. The MC name is Randalph Brigsiel.
2. At the beginning of the novel, MC donned a mask and go to human world, collecting points and titles, while using his real name.
3. Then the yearly auction happened, and he goes there while using his real name (understandable), exposing him to the other bemused antagonists.
4. After the auction, he repeats what he does in no. 1 and also upgraded the dungeon. While still using his REAL NAME.
5. Then, the yearly auction happened again, and the antagonists are still bemused.