- The big bro, although the first born of a great noble house have no common sense or something decent. Showing up wherever MC is, having no shame nor any other activity.
- The grandpa and king, dumb enough to just splurge everything for MC. The worse is their family never even mentioned. The one mentioned from MC family is grandpa, bigbro, maid, that's it. The king is worse, he got bunch of kids and responsibility (at least 7 kid), yet he only care about MC who is someone he know by chance and yet making MC a duke at the first chance they meet.
- 1st wife at 6, well maybe it's ok since it other world and noble.
- 2nd wife at 8 or 9, well he do it to save her, so maybe it's okay.
- 3rd wife, that's the line dude, I don't have problem with having 3rd wife for story, but the author decided to make some king's aunty a loli, change their appearance, heart, and personality into a loli, just to end up marrying by some cliche condition.
- The world itself build around MC's shenanigan, slavery exist but it's a crime of high importance to not hit a married man/woman that even the 'minister' afraid of.
One of the many action he did, the most incomprehensible is when he was saving the kidnapped girls and the enemy start going berserk, he didn't bother saving the girl and used them to buy time. I mean, he is OP as f**k, decided to save the girl, yet decided to forgot them cause some minor annoyance happen.
That is why I called him a maniac.
As I said, from other PoV, he is a twisted mental disorder bastard sent by evil god, with a crazy sicko friend
a revelation that the world MC knows is just VR, then somehow the MC turns a VR into reality itself, quite a shock and a twist, but not really awesome, rather feels forced
MC decided to exact revenge to his comrade, at first it was mentioned as only 3 people betraying him, but as the story goes he went and kill others that also betray him. And that is fine. What bothers me is, he know that previously lots of people doing something bad to him, multiple trial of murder, and just let it go until they eventually able to kill him