In the end it's the old absence makes the heart fonder and make em jealous approach that worked.
Although Hirosue was indecisive once he came to a decision he acted wholeheartedly.
There are some not both party initiated but not really rape scenes. I'd classify it as unenthused. As of chapter 212 there is some movement between the characters towards a more amiable relationship.
the scene in question involved a compromising picture that looked like she was kissing a guy. He went to pick her up and proceeded to seriously fondle her but definitely did NOT rape her. He purposely stops because he's not into that.
1. I expected the blind concubine to have a different background because of how well versed he was with the court. Like maybe he was jiggy with the previous emperor and got abandoned.
2. Why blind him? Wouldn't cutting his tongue so he can't speak be a better way to keep him quiet?
3. Why didn't he go back home?
4. How does a blind concubine isolated in thr cold palace keep to date about the war outside and know anything about general Qi what's his name?
5. And finally. Come on emperor. You can't see him everyday, but you can certainly visit him once a season. Emperors go out for the summer and stuff you know.