1. The MC is f**ked up. He has childish personality and constantly harrasses people around. For examaple, there is this one time when his landlord let him sleep with her, I repeat, it's sleep, not s*x. (I honestly don't know why.) But he still s*xually harrassed her anyway, 'cuz reasons, the worse part is that she even let him do it.
Another example is when he beat up that Korean popstar for no reason. Sure he pushed his fan, making her fall, but that's quite normal given how enthusiastic she was. (I mean c'mon, they're K-Pop fans, and most K-pop fans are like that.) Not only did he not apologize, he even said the guy deserved it?!! I'm even more surprised that the police did not arrest him for that, I mean he literally beat anotehr celebrity up in front of the press, if this was real life, his career would have been screwed!
2. Once again, he's a horriblr person, not for his childish personality but his entire career. He literally just steals other people's works, and that's f**ked up.
3. This novel is to stroke Chinese already sky-high self-esteem. It always paints foreigers in a very very bad light.
4. Overused plot, I can tell you the whole story. MC went somewhere > Got famous > Got defamed by his own company..? (What the f**k?) > He quit his job > And repeat. Sometime they throw in stuff like his fans defending him, but if you really thought about it, they're pretty much defending a racist, s*xist, childish asshole that doesn't deserve their affection at all.
5. Too damn long, same old overused plot but over one thousand f**king chapters?!! The author seriously needs to stop milking this sh*t since it has already used up all of its potential, the only people who give this a high-rating are mostly Chinese with very very stupid view of patriot.