- Dislikeable Main Character:
She doesn't earn anything by herself. Every single power-up, treasure or whatever rare item exists on DKCW's universe its easily obtained without Su Luo having to work a sweat or suffer to obtain it. Moreover the plot-armor is ridiculously inconsistent and even though she is supposed to be a former assassin she doesn't act like one. Both her psych and behavior remembers me of a little kid trying to act mature but failing.
- Horrible side characters -
The topic says it all. There's not a single character on the story who isn't archetypal. The bullies are the same as ever with their beloved howls of #inserts obnoxious voice# "Are you seeking death?!" "Die trash"!
Because I'm a xianxia-trash I was not really surprised or had my sensibility offended for the lack of effort the author put in writing the villains:
1. There isn't a single female character who is written on a positive light, besides Su Luo herself. Every single female on this story follows this pattern: 1.1 Loves Nangong Liuyun and hates Su Luo 1.2 Looks down on Su Luo but is interested in getting Nangong Liuyun.
2. Also, if you are a male character than you also fall in this two categories: 2.1 Familiar of the villainess thus an asshole by association 2.2 Like/admires Su Luo at first sight with no reason or logical explanation.
If you mix the two topics together you will have the tension of this story. Villainess offends Su Luo/ wants to steal love interest; MC or Love interest humilliates villainess; villainess wants revenge; drags family but ends up humilliated or losing life/body part.
3. Nangong Liuyun is an abusive asshole bordering Gary Stu territory. In the begining his macho-front and the soft side reserved for Su Luo was kind of cute but now... now I want a weapon to shoot him if I ever manage to crossover to his world. He is forceful and doesn't respect Su Luo at all or other people besides himself, which makes him unlikeable to me.