your usual OP-MC wrecking common sense and harem building, don't expect something great or new
I got to say there are too many minus in this novel, from the MC character, world building, plot, etc.
The first and most annoying is the pace of the story and world building, while this story is progressing you can not enjoy nor understood much. The way author tells story and the world is like the author only retold some good story he ever heard, it's like just skimming through without any emotion.
The world building and lack of any sort of enjoyment is total letdown. The world lack character and interaction, he is a slave/butler, yet no other maid or servant ever evidently talking or having interaction beside Falco.
This novel is the type of when you close the browser and don't open it in a few days, you will forget it, dropped the novel, and still not feeling anything. Yes, that is how insignificant this novel is.
The plot really did get twisted, gotta appreciate the author for that twist. I thought that the story was going to be super-loyal-invincible-butler thing and I was wrong.
Beside that, there is still many inconsistency about the MC skill from barrier master to somehow anything you could think of is possible inside barrier.
like when Ryouma is so desperate can't go back to the previous world, the author hint it that Ryouma have another whole of dark side 'personality' reside inside him, yet doesn't spoil the story and make a good moment with the twins.
Firstly, every single act the MC do that author write is like a kid trying to make a bedtime stories for another baby. No reasoning, no explaining, no hinting, almost every act makes me wanted to shout WHY? The god is prostrating, sure many is like that, but almost every time he met the god prostrating, why? All god's faction and it's retainer wanted to get to MC's good side like he was someone above the god, WHY?
The story is too damn fast, the god imbues every single basic knowledge he needs, which make MC just boring. If this was a game, MC is basically playing new game+ with every item on storage, max stat, full walkthrough, with command windows for admin. He basically made god become his servant.
It's like you are eating a strawberry cheesecake, with honey, covered in ice cream using candy cane spoon with caramel topping, with a slice of orange on top. Which is basically diabetes.
Good story, unique MC, worth read
MC actually try and succeed to be a god, but not the usual where being a god means having all world under control, but more like he get to make a new admin of the world and make new kind of 'power'.
He is literally twisting the world's rule to his will. Colluding with a death god, changing someone's gender, lots of twist there.
- The big bro, although the first born of a great noble house have no common sense or something decent. Showing up wherever MC is, having no shame nor any other activity.
- The grandpa and king, dumb enough to just splurge everything for MC. The worse is their family never even mentioned. The one mentioned from MC family is grandpa, bigbro, maid, that's it. The king is worse, he got bunch of kids and responsibility (at least 7 kid), yet he only care about MC who is someone he know by chance and yet making MC a duke at the first chance they meet.
- 1st wife at 6, well maybe it's ok since it other world and noble.
- 2nd wife at 8 or 9, well he do it to save her, so maybe it's okay.
- 3rd wife, that's the line dude, I don't have problem with having 3rd wife for story, but the author decided to make some king's aunty a loli, change their appearance, heart, and personality into a loli, just to end up marrying by some cliche condition.
- The world itself build around MC's shenanigan, slavery exist but it's a crime of high importance to not hit a married man/woman that even the 'minister' afraid of.