These points are there in the later chapters.
1) Everyone is a reincarnated powerhouse, and not reincarnated once. So they go to Immortal realm to find out they are reincarnated, then at the Divine realm they again find out they were top level powerhouses that reincarnated into immortal realm (where they reincarnated once more into mortals).
2) The plot is s*upidly repetitive later on, especially in the Divine realm. It literally goes like this => He provokes people like an idiot, one guy appears for payback, barely wins, another 20 of those he offended appear together as if they made plans in advance. Somehow get out and repeat. It literally happens every 30 or so chapters in the divine realm.
3) Isn't he supposed to be a sword cultivator? The last 400 chapters are literally him using his sword, not effective, then use some kind of advanced sealing ability. Every single fight in the last 400 chapters are won by using seals and not swords.
4) Cultivation speed is decent, then you get the last 200 chapters where he literally goes through 4 full ranks of cultivation which otherwise would've been at least 600 chapters. Aka a rushed ending (not that surprising as it seems like a Chinese disease. I've almost never read a novel without a rushed ending).
5) His harem is a source of trouble, be it the mortal, immortal or divine realm. They're always in trouble which gets ridiculous the 7th time it happens.
So you have a brawl with strong people from upper realm, why are you actually using your name and not changing your appearance after going there?
Another s*upid thing is where he gets a lot of whatever he can get hold of at the moment to upgrade his martial spirit, he goes like "I bet this will get me to rank 10" and proceed to rank up once EVERY SINGLE TIME.
The 2 supernatural (not including the zombie one) worlds he went to made exactly 0 sense and it's was as if he's going around doing things on a whim for no reason and were too messy to read.
Randomly saves a girl running and pays for her food despite being broke himself for no good reason. Also takes her home for some reason????????
He is promised to be able to enter Mech class as well as the Physics class. But when he goes to register for the Mech class, apparently his name is not on the list. No academy does things like that. No things don't work like that, even if a professor "likes him" or so
Training for 2 years in that time chamber actually let him be above all those players that hit high ranked apparently. No it doesn't make sense. Yeah he'll be good but it's not like these people did nothing in real life and are all young like him.
Like seriously a female he met just because she hit him with her car forced him into a relationship in 2 days? Are you f*cking serious? It's ridiculous how s*upid it is.
Also a tomboy goes straight for him just because he interacts with her a little after beating her in a race? Is our MC a female magnet or what?