1. The MC gets strong, but somewhat not godlike strong because all he has are garbage from other xianxia and mystic magic worlds. Overall he is too OP in his world cuz everyone is normal and the military strengths of countries are like RL.
2. Frankly, the getting strong part is easily ignored, cuz MC isn't becoming god but more like a low level cultivator. Once again at point 1, even a low level cultivator is godly compared to a normie. And let me add that MC is a generalist, cannot blame him that garbage from each different world only has low level skills and MC can only learn low level stuff. So don't expect earth shattering moves or super OP crud.
3. This is NOT A HAREM, though it somewhat left a bland taste, in the finale, all the other females understood that MC genuinely loves FL and there is literally no space for a 3rd person, and spoiling their relationships in order to get into one with MC will have a BE.
1. THE RIDICULOUS FACESLAPS. Then again, this is a xianxia-ish so it is expected... funny, most of those who did bad and end bad are males... "AS THOUGH AS THEY CANNOT STAND MALE MC BEING SO OP" (air quotes on bold text for extreme sarcasm)
2. THE NATIONALISM.
3. OP MC BEING TOO OP, not his fault cuz he is more like a high level beginner in the starter village. Last fight scene had him up against a low level mook from a xianxia world and he almost got pwned. This scene is good though, as it showcases that MC is relatively weak, just that everyone else is weaker. This is bad because not much tension.
4..... generalist means that MC is relatively multi-talented, something that even the people in MC's world commented multiple times, like whether MC got a gold finger/ mysterious teacher/ transmigrator/ time traveller. Final fight scene cemented his role in others' eyes as a cultivator...
5. f**k, as usual, loose ends and loose ends. Even the ending is a open end. The author did apologise for it, 2 years of writing and he just wants to end it all. He is however, starting a new book, with the same sh*t, except replace garbage with summons... this will not bore well...
A very cliche second chance work. Light read, nothing serious
There happened to be many things I hate in this work that are commonly found in most works, so just a short rant.
He have the convenience of forgetting about his bloody parents after brief mentions of them in the early chapters, even though they are supposed to be his motivation and scenes about him in RL is non-existence in latest chapters.
Plus side, MC is overpowered but not omnipotent, much. Actions everywhere so much so that you can forget about some as they pile up then have some pop right back in your face after a couple of chapters.
Also, as quoted by the MC himself, he has the ability to cause betrayal happening in the guilds/parties he is working with, lots of bs later, MC saves the f-king day.
THE f**k IS WITH SO MANY GIRLS IN MC'S GUILD, THE RATIO OF MALE TO FEMALE IS 1:3, AND MOST IS WITH MC IN MOST SCENES. NOT A HAREM, YET
Lets be honest, GIRL is Guy In Real Life.
I have read this novel before anyone is planning to translate it and I must say for after so long, THIS sh*t IS THE CHEESE. Ok, long story short, Song Shuhang is a university student who accidentally got into a chatgroup with cultivators, and is now on a misadventure across space and time. His 作死, or courting death, attitude is worth the lols, offending, at current chapter, all the people in the worlds, yes worlds, including celestial beings and sh*t. What makes this work an improving one is that the author does not stay stagnate to one genre and mock generic xianxias, FYI we are now moving to mechas, cyborgs and japanese isekais. Harem wise is not forced, girls are not collectable cards with 2D personalities, advances are made by girls cuz Shuhang is way cautious. This work is not a serious one, no revenge, no tragedy (cept for some poor seniors, they got better), no over the top super saiyan style kamehameha. It is a fun read and something worth to laugh at. 5*